Renew and restore dry, damaged or frizzy over processed hair with the Kevin Murphy Repair Me Rinse strengthening conditioner. Enriched with a powerful blend of proteins and enzymes.
How to use:
Apply to freshly washed hair and allow the hair to absorb the benefits for 1-2 minutes, follow with a refreshing rinse. For optimal repairing results, use after washing with REPAIR.ME.WASH, and as part of our 3-part system from the REPAIR regimen.
- Sulphate free
- Paraben free
- Cruelty free
- Nourishing & restoring
- Adds moisture & shine
- Packed with proteins & enzymes
- Adds smoothness & strength
- Bromelain is an enzyme from the Pineapple that has the ability to penetrate the hair and provide targeted nutrition with weighing the hair down.
- Papain is from the Papaya and is known to help unlock and boost the potency of other ingredients that work to bind moisture and improve hair’s overall elasticity.
- Green Pea Protein delivers intense hydration to help nourish and replenish the hair.
- Shea Butter delivers moisture to dry or damaged hair from root to tip, and helps repair and protect against environmental stressors, dryness and brittleness. Quickly absorbing, this naturally good-for-you butter, helps rehydrate the hair and scalp without clogging the cuticles.
- Aloe Vera Leaf Extract is a natural conditioning agent that helps to restore sheen, lustre and shine.
- Acai Berry Extract, known for its anti-ageing benefits, is an antioxidant-rich “super-fruit” with essential vitamins to help promote healthy hair growth while adding shine.
FREE New Zealand shipping on orders over $100
Same business day dispatch on orders placed before 12pm on in-stock items.
For orders under $100:
- Metro delivery $6.95 | 1-3 business days
- Rural delivery $8.95 | 3-5 business days
30 day returns or exchanges
Love this little bottle - so, good for travelling and the product will change your outlook on hair! SO GOOD!
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.