The Kerastase Blond Absolu Cicaplasme is a lavender-coloured fortifying leave-in cream for lightened or highlighted hair with heat protection to deeply nourish, add extra softness and provide colour stability. Enriched with Hyaluronic Acid and Edelweiss flower, Cicaplasme seals split ends and smoothes the hair fiber for a uniform touch and long-lasting frizz control. It instantly treats the damaged areas of the fiber. Cicaplasme provides heat protection for up to 230°C to protect hair from heat styling tools. It also contains UV filters to protect against daily oxidation and pollution deposits. Hair is soft and luminous.
- Instant fibre repair; unifies damaged areas for less breakage
- Seals ends with a lightweight touch
- Heat protectant up to 230°
- Deeply restores fibre overnight
- Hyaluronic Acid: fills and repairs fibre wounds from within for a uniform, deeply nourished cuticle. This ultra concentrated acid strengthens hair, preventing future breakage.
- Edelweiss flower: is rich in anti-oxidants to protect hair against daily damage. It also softens and calms sensitised hair fibres.
How to use:
On towel-dried hair: Take 2 to 4 pumps, depending on the lengths and thickness of the hair. Spread down to tips, then comb to evenly distribute the product. Proceed to blow-dry or air dry.
On dry hair: Apply to dry hair after blow-drying or air-drying as a finishing touch to tame frizz and boost shine. Style as desired.
FREE New Zealand shipping on orders over $100
Same business day dispatch on orders placed before 12pm on in-stock items.
For orders under $100:
- Metro delivery $6.95 | 1-3 business days
- Rural delivery $8.95 | 3-5 business days
30 day returns or exchanges
I love this product it makes my hair so soft and manageable.The scent is beautiful.Work mates are asking what I am using as well.
Really like this product. Hair is really soft after and smells delish. Would definitely buy again.
Leaves here feeling straw like and knotty, unimpressed as never had problems with any of the other hair care. Only used for about a week but will be disposing of
I have been using this product for a few months now but recently my hairdresser told me that it had been replaced. When I found that I could still get it through Haircare.co I was over the moon. It is the best I have tried - my hair is a mixture of white, bleached blonde (foils) and darker natural strands. The Blond Absolu keeps the blonde and white looking great. I don’t use the matching shampoo as it can turn my white hair a lavender or pink shade.
Not too strong a purple, so the hair stays white. Very soft in the hair
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.