- Try re-hydrating the hair with a moisturising shampoo or conditioner. Wella SP Hydrate Shampoo $39.00 & Conditioner $39.00.
- A deep treatment once or twice a week could be beneficial to infuse your hair with moisture to help keep the frizz under control. Wella SP LuxeOil Keratin Boost Essence Leave-in Treatment $39.00.
- Use a frizz range. The Redken Frizz Dismiss - offers the first ever frizz protection (FPF). Four levels of smoothing and humidity protection for all hair types, fine to coarse.
- Sometimes you find when you have finished your look you still have some rogue frizz. A vent brush is great as the hair flows through the brush easily to not mess up your style. The Jorgen Vent Brush $22.00 is great. Just spray some hair spray directly onto the brush and smooth the brush over your frizz to help keep it down.
- Try our Microfibre Hair Wraps $9.95 they not only reduce blow drying time and thus damage to your hair, but they are super soft to help reduce frizz.
- Try not to touch your hair too much doing the day.