Messy Summer Waves are so in at the moment, they are easy to do and even easier to maintain! Here are some steps to help you get the look for summer.
1. You will need sectioning clips, a GHD and a good salt spray (Schwarzkopf Professional Osis+ Session Salt Spray is a great salt spray).
2. Section your hair in half. Clip up the top half.
3. Using your GHD straighteners, take big sections and curl the bottom half of your hair. Don’t be too fussy.
4. Let down the top half of your hair and curl them in big sections the same as the bottom section.
5. Once cooled, take the salt spray and spray it lightly all over your hair – move your hair around to ensure good coverage (you don’t want it wet though).
6. Use your fingers and scrunch your hair.
Now you’re finished! This style will last all day. The curls will help keep movement in the hair and the salt spray will give it grip and texture.